Monday, February 2, 2009

lousy pre-bday day :/

I learnt something from my hairdresser over the weekend. She said that, patting your face or neck while you're putting on your moisturiser or other stuff, actually loosens your skin.. I'm not sure whether is it true anot...

"One step at a time there's no need to rush
It's like learning to fly or falling in love
It's gonna happen and it's supposed to happen
That we find the reasons why, one step at a time"



One Step At A Time - Jordin Sparks




"I need a little more luck, than a little bit,
cause everytime I get stuck, the words won't fit.
And everytime that I try to get tongue tied, I need a little good love to get me by.
I need a little more help, than a little bit.
Like the perfect one word no one should get.
Cause everytime that I try to get tongue tied, I need a little good love to get me by this time."



Tongue Tied - Faber Drive

Some snacks make me irritable.. :/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...