Monday, February 9, 2009

heavier bag = whinier

After knowing that i was going to be transferred to a new site today, my colleague said, “钱给不了你,分数也给不了你...” Then... he passed me this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Haha.. He said it's for me to hang up my reflective vest or other clothes at the new site. I am grateful to him because he... sort of looked after me for this one month. Most of the time, whenever i had any questions or problems, i would ask him for advice or his opinion.

I love my new pencil case :o



2 comments:

f3ndy15 said...

that is very neat for ppl work at site .... esp LTA ... and ur safety helmet is still looks clean.. hmm, mine also actually. :P

宅男 - 国容 said...

This photo was taken when i was preparing to leave the present site to go to a new one .. I arranged all the stuff i had ma.. My previous site was already completed, so there wasn't much dirt or dust..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...