Tuesday, February 10, 2009

muffins/cupcakes?

Last Saturday, i made cupcakes with dan, dav, jer and nic :o But before that, we had breakfast at Long John Silver.. my first time :o


Immediately after breakfast, we went to buy the rest of the ingredients.



Arghhh... My face is getting rounder.










I still remember that during my seconday school or JC days, there was this street fighter fighting game where there were normal and evil versions of certain characters. You can get the evil versions after pressing a certain combination of buttons at a certain timing. Evil Ryu, evil Akuma, evil Chun li were a few of them. The photo below shows the evil version of the cupcake above.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



haha.... :p


If you don't remember the photo of the icing tubes that i posted at the top of this entry, go look at it again and don't ever buy them. It tastes... yucky :s Just a slight lick was enough to make me shudder... :s :s


... I think... I'll........ go bathe and sleep le..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's a bad camera angle.. but a few kilos off wouldn't be cause for complaints right? haha

btw you know me.. just keeping the suspense. an easy guess too.

Anonymous said...

mayb if u'll to smile showing ur teeth.. ur face might look sharper. =p interesting designs for the cupcakes. haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...