Friday, February 6, 2009

*piak*

I just realised this at work today..
When i began to see that the work i did, didn't matter to anyone.. I began to lose interest in what I was doing.. ..
Haha... Around noon time today, i tagged on wen's blog, saying that our own opinions should matter more than the opinions of others.. I'm slapping my own face.. :p Maybe it is because I am doing things that i do not have much interest in.. That's why my own opinions don't provide much motivation for myself..


Love can be like a game of poker. The fun comes from bluffing others with what you have. If you show hand at the start, the game would not be that fun and interesting.. (This point of view only comes from one small angle. )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha. ppl's opionions still do matter sometimes. =p the baby is cute !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...