Friday, January 9, 2009

self-fulfilling prophecy

People who often make excuses about poor performance may even sabotage themselves to protect this self image of theirs.. I came across this article in today's "Mind Your Body". I agree witthis article because i've seen some examples of it. I'm not sure whether am i guilty of it. I hope i can nip it in the bud if it occurs.. The article also said that some people would rather live like this than to know that they did their very best and failed.. I guess.. different people have different thinking.. :/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course different people have different thinking.. It will be kinda boring to have everybody thinking in the same way. =P

If you switch the idea of self-fulfilling prophecy around - I'd prefer to think of it as 'thoughts attract like thoughts'.. You attract what you think. Show you another book the next time. =)

phakdii

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...