Saturday, January 10, 2009

fried rice

与人以实,虽疏必密;
与人以虚,虽戚必疏。
It means that if there's sincerity, strangers can be close friends. If the sincerity is only a facade, close friends can become strangers.

When you are in a rush, it seems that there's always some thing or somebody blocking your way.. I was so anxious to get onto the train before it closed that i could not see there were other unblocked doors, and i tried to squeeze in and was literally clamped by the doors. I felt 狼狈 because i was in my jeans, wearing my crocs and was carrying a plastic bag filled with tupperware :/

Horoscope for Aquarius from "My Paper":
"不要以为跟着别人的脚步就能成功,成功之路有许多变数,跟着前人也会“迷路”。"

I realized something from these 5 days of work.. I need to chat with people in the office, otherwise I'll die of boredom.. Boredom also has this ability to negate your mind.. :s

I learnt something new at work today. Our construction workers, around or before the 70s, used to be from Korea. But all of them slowly left as their electronics industry picked up. Then, enter the people from Thailand and Malaysia. Then China and India. As Malaysians were too expensive to hire, they were slowly phased out... Can you imagine it? Koreans? I was actually quite shocked.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree that when u're always in a rush, there'll always be someone/something blocking ! haha.

SeriousTayrius said...

If u dun chat,u will feel bored, and after sometime when u see everyone chatting, u will feel left out or "why can't i mix with them" and all the negative thoughts will starting appearing!

宅男 - 国容 said...

yeah... but for my case.. it's less of the "why can't i mix with them".. coz they're all above 30... Don't really know whether will they take you seriously or whether do they understand what u say... :/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...