Friday, January 30, 2009

feeling hungry now :s

It's not possible for me to be on time for work because of the timing of the bus arrival at the bus stop. It's either that i have to be late.. or i have to be early... ... :p haha.. I guess I have to wake up earlier then.. :s

This is one of the dishes that my brother cooked when my relatives came over to visit on Tuesday. It's the best looking one :o



I think i should try to pick up this cooking skill of his...



3 other friends and me caught this bear from those soft toy machines.. during my 1st 3 months at PJC. We spent a lot of time together during the 3 months. We even got into SAJC together, after the 3 months. But we spent lesser and lesser time together. But it's ok.. because there were fun memories..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...