Monday, January 12, 2009

kuku

I saw 2 cool things yesterday :o

The first one was that i was waiting to cross this traffic junction, when this lady, with an old aunty, tried to cross the road while the "man" was still red. What amused me was that, when a car wanted to turn into the lane that they were going to walk past, she held out her hand, as if she wanted to stop the car using that. I found it quite funny.. for a while.. but come to think of it.. I think she's just trying to show the driver that they were there, so that it would not knock into them.

Another cool thing happened when i was at this bus stop. This SBS bus pulled up at the stop and i could see that it's one of the new buses as the interior was bigger and brighter. This old lady was going to get off the bus at the front. Then the bus captain fiddled with some control in front of him and the front of the bus just sagged and stopped before it's bottom reached the ground.. Cool right?? At that moment, i think i said "wow.. cool.." softly.. :p and i think this uncle who was standing near me, heard what i said.. :s Anyway, i think this was done so that the lady could get off the bus much more effortlessly. Then after the lady got off, the bus captain fiddled with the control again and the bus were raised back up to the same height.. ..Elder-friendly bus.. :p

dan told me that i have the same birthday as elmo :p then i asked him this stupid question of who's older.. :p He said elmo.. But i think he added that i'm more "act-cute"... :/

I had this funny thought yesterday. I thought that when u refer to a male having s v-shaped body, it doesn't mean fro mthe sides of the shoulders to the waist. I thought it's from your armpits to your waist.. .. eh... sudden'y, this sounds acceptable and alright to me.. ok.. I think i'm confused now.. :s

"Seven Pounds" is like a dream.. A dream that i have minimal recollection of.. A dream that i don't bother trying to remember.. I think it's not my type of movie.. :s

.
.

My resolution from now onwards, is to embrace my feelings.. not to avoid or hide them :o

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...