Sunday, January 18, 2009

diffewent again



I read this article today.. And i agree with what it said about more and more people... putting trying to be happy as their top priority. I think most of them often lose their focus because they try too hard trying.. I'm guilty of this :o Because, sometimes i'll set goals which i think, will help me achieve happiness.. Or on a higher level, I'll try to be contented with what i have.. But there are times when i try too hard trying, when my "basic-person" isn't really within that range.. I think.. what i want to say, is that, if we try too hard doing anything, we might as well spend the energy on some other area or tasks... ... I'm for the effective use of energy :o

Note: You know you're trying too hard when you believe you cannot maintain it.


Another resolution: Jump at the chance to do something different everyday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...