Thursday, January 15, 2009

do you have an appointment? .. :p

I heard that eyebags are actually fatty deposits from my hairdresser and she taught me how to massage them away from beneath our eyes. Then, yesterday, i had this thought.. What if i don't want to move them onto other parts of my face.. Can i move the fatty deposits from all parts of my face to just one part? .. Maybe that part could be my... ... cheeks? :/ ... nose? ...


:/ ... Lips.. :/ I think eyebags would be the best place to store them ba..

:p

(I didn't know how to do the effects so i asked dan to help me.. :p )

Different experiences and a basic inclination to a certain personality, maketh a person..

"Meeting you is like meeting the president with a one month notice period." haha! My friend said this in an sms.. I think this is damn funny.. :p

6 comments:

SeriousTayrius said...

可乐戒指 - 梁静茹


Fantastic song. finally something i really like! AND HOW TO RID EYEBAGS.teach!

宅男 - 国容 said...

first, you place your fourth finger on your eyebags.. tap 10 times lightly, then poke it 100 times, then finally, place your thumb on your eyebags too.. then u ask your parents or siblings to take a photo of you... ... :p haha..

Anonymous said...

Oh my god. You actually believe that eye bags are fatty deposits. Then your brain is made of toufu?

宅男 - 国容 said...

Jinsanshun: hey... hello... think u tagged on my blog before.. haven't seen you in a long time..
our brains are all made up of the same stuff.. if yours is made of toufu, then mine should be too..

eUnicE said...

OMG. wont the eyebags just get bigger? cuz it's swollen from all the nue dai. =x LOLS. DID U TRY?

宅男 - 国容 said...

... i did... :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...