Saturday, January 24, 2009

people-to-people bridge

Just like that.. a week is going to be over. The reason why I've been so lazy to blog, is that.. I've been getting more and more tired due to my lack of sleep for the past few weeks. So i didn't want to spend the little amount of energy i have on blogging. A few updates for this week would be..
  • I left my handphone in the office after i left work on Thursday night. I went back to get it but the office was locked. I haven't been away from my handphone before and i felt cut off from the outside world :/ I tried telling myself that i would have more time to think of more important issues, but my mind kept thinking about why was i so careless :/ But i was fine after a while.. .. :p
  • I went back to school today and got to meet my super nice and super honest tutor who is in charge of my attachment.
  • I ran around the school today with my friend... This is not much of an update.. but i miss going to school... for now, when there's no exams :p
Recently, I have been thinking about people who leave their country, to study or work in Singapore. For those who have a lot of friends to help them settle down, they are very lucky that they can get support from their friends. But for those who don't have a lot of friends, because they might have just arrived, it would be very tough for them. Staying in a new environment, staying here without their families... I think it would be better if their fellow classmates or colleagues could help them a bit, to help them adjust into this new environment. Just a bit of care and concern would make them feel a lot better. And since Chinese New Year is just around the corner, we could just give them some CNY goodies or mandarin oranges. We don't have to put in a lot of effort to make them feel more comfortable.

Today, my colleague was tasked to take some photos for the before and after posters. I tagged along to try to help to take some nice photos with my own camera.








Another resolution: Embrace all forms of education.. Remember that it doesn't just come from books or notes..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u didnt do the great song justice by putting just the chorus there =(

宅男 - 国容 said...

yh? I think imeem doesn't allow the playing of the entire song.. :/

Anonymous said...

yup tt's me.
imeem sucks then.
why the song? didnt think u're a tanya fan

宅男 - 国容 said...

i didn't think i was too.. Her songs were the last few that i haven't really listened to.. Was tired of all the other songs coz i've listened to them tons of times... :p i particularly like this song from that album..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...