Thursday, March 17, 2011

home alone (with ma grandma) part 2


Yesterdy afternoon, I went to Sembawang Shopping Centre to buy this.

If you see carefully, you can see cheese stains on the plastic bag. It is because I was eating the cheese fries as I was walking home with the food... My hands were quite dirty by the time I reached home.. haha.


I think this is the first franchise in Singapore. The chicken chop costs around $4, and it comes in 3 or 4 different versions. There is the normal fried version, grilled with teriyaki sauce version and fried and grilled with teriyaki sauce version... With another $3 plus, you will be able to get fries (with either cheese, bacon bits with sour cream sauce, mayo, wasabi, etc...) and a drink :o

.
.
.

My GM had a mean streak this morning. Hope it's the only one today... :/

.
.
.

Am I really a 宅男? ... I realized that I have been keeping to myself for a very long time... I need and want a balance :o

8 comments:

Disraught said...

Well, I have also been keeping stuff to myself. No one is interested in sad stories. They only want to hear their own happy ones.

宅男 - 国容 said...

:/ when I said I keep to myself most of the time, I mean that I don't contact other friends most of the time... :s

anyway, for sad stories... they can take a better turn... use them to make yourself stronger :o

Max said...

Are the chicken chop or fries worth what you paid? I am a sucker for all things fried, especially chicken. Haha..

宅男 - 国容 said...

i think it is worth it.. you go try it once and let me know how you feel about it?

Max said...

Haha, kk.. after my sore throat and flu go away then. Alot of the food i eat now taste real salty for some reason. Like over-sensitive taste buds.. Zzzz

aruca78 said...

it's anonymous blog trawler again who left a comment in ur cny post! :)

being a 宅男 out of choice or not by choice?
even in case of no choice, u have a choice to submit or resist.

if the urge to reach out is strong, go ahead and do it.
we all need abit of insanity moments (contact in this context) to keep ourselves sane.
no man is an island, so are u.
we have only a short time before we begin lamenting and regretting what we have not done.

hope that din come out as preachy. it din meant to be that way. :)
*hugs*

Disraught said...

how to make myself feel good? how to make myself feel better?

宅男 - 国容 said...

aruca78: hmmm... i guess i chose to stay at home... maybe it's when i feel i don't spend much time at home... see how la.. i think i will reach a balance sooner or later :o was just doing a bit of whining..

Distraught: only you will know what you can do to make yourself feel better.. seriously.. even if it's silly stuff, just go against your common sense and do it :o do what you feel like doing, stop stopping yourself from doing what you like. I feel that as long it does not hurt yourself or others, you can just go ahead and do it..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...