Sunday, October 12, 2008

ugly lies

lie: verb, lied, ly·ing.
–noun
1.a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.
2.something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie that deceived no one.
3.an inaccurate or false statement.
4.the charge or accusation of lying: He flung the lie back at his accusers.


Reason
  • to hide the truth
  • to prevent others from seeing you in a bad light
  • to create a good impression of yourself
Consequence
  • victim being cheated of feelings
  • getting what you want.. but this would be temporary

To me, lies (for selfish reasons= which means doing it for your own good ) really uglifies you. (sorry for repeating this a 2nd time :p )

I have, and will always, believe in karma. Whatever you give out, it will come back to you... definitely.. No matter whether it's good or bad, you deserve it.

2 comments:

Domon said...

Hey yea I agree hypocritical lies can be the worst lah. Anyway sorry for late reply. I don't usually check for my comments. As for ur blog, I got ur link from one of my friend's. Just enjoy what u wrote, yea. If u want me to remove the link, I'll remove it.

宅男 - 国容 said...

it's ok.. you can leave it there

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...