Saturday, October 18, 2008

lazy faker


There are pros and cons for everything in this world. I've realized that laziness does have its pros. Most people have this thinking that being lazy won't help you amount to anything in life. I think that this is quite true. But at the same time, i can come up with a few examples in which, being lazy has its own advantages.
  • Lazy to take the early bus, and decided to take a cab instead. The bus met with an accident.
  • Lazy to read through all the topics for the exam, so some topics were missed. In the end, no questions came out from those missed topics. So no effort was wasted.
  • Lazy to keep in contact with some friends. It might be better this way as they don't really treat you as a real friend.
Although all these examples might be a bit silly and ridiculous, but i think it's kind of true... And, recently, i've found another example to prove my point. Laziness had actually made me a good person... :p I'm just being myself 99% of the time (i think there would be a few times when i really had to not be myself.) because i'm too lazy to put in any effort to fake anything, and i don't feel it's worth the effort to make myself a lot more better than i am. I'm a lazy truker.. :p I can't seem to think of a better term... :6

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...