Saturday, February 27, 2010

chicken lips


For dunno what reasons, more of my friends are taking photos of each other in class now. Think I overheard someone saying, it is because this is our last sem and we should take more photos together.

The photo below is a more flattering one of chris.. :p


Today was my third time helping the school out for some admissions thingy for free :s The first two times were just still shots, but this time, they' were shooting a video. It was super funny during one part of the shoot, due to the trembling lips incident :p When it happened, I just crumbled onto the floor to laugh... :p ... It isn't that funny to think about it now though... :s




I met up the crescent girls at night for dinner. Bing suggested it as she is going to start her shift work next week.


This place at POMO ( the old Paradiz Centre at Selegie; somewhere further down the road from Cathay) sells surprisingly cheap and nice chicken :o They have this $11 buffet daily, between 3pm to 5pm, when you can have unlimited nuggets and chicken wings. And their service is above average. I didn't know much and i ordered this 3 piece chicken with fries which cost $6. Then the cashier recommended me to buy the 2 piece chicken with 2 drumlets and fries and drink(a can of soft drink) for the same price.. More value for money :o
I think this place is worth a try if you're around the area and you feel like having fast food but the not the same fast food which you have always been eating.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...