Saturday, February 6, 2010

baby yellow


Sorry wendy... for posting this photo of you... :p I visited her at her office yesterday. Anyway, she forgot that it was my birthday and she became super embarrassed and her face turned red for a while... :p haha..

.
.
.
The celebration of four birthday child/boy/girls :o


In the photo below, there are three people who are born on 3rd Feb, and two people who are born on 18th Aug :p Can you guess which is which?

















I guessed the guy who took this photo, accidentally pressed a function that caused the photo to be kinda grainy...... very grainy.... :s but okay la..

.

.

.
The MPH at the basement of Raffles City has this sale now. But their selection of books weren't that good when I was browsing through them yesterday. There was even a book for horoscopes for 2008 :s But there were some boxes that were unopened, so..... I presumed that there will be other books. Both david and me wanted this book titled "blink" but I couldn't find it although it has been on the market for at least half a year....

.
.
.
I like wearing new clothes!! :)



I don't really like this smile though. It's like so...... overused. :s

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...