Monday, March 1, 2010

sento san

On Sunday, I went to tony roma's with a meal voucher I got from the purchase of my current printer last year.



.
.
.

I went to sentosa with a bunch of uni friends yesterday and got a tan and a pair of almost-blistered feet :s We were playing volleyball on the super hot sand and I didn't wear my slippers.


I still find it weird that jolyn and the japanese girls can just stand on the beach and sing jap songs for 10 plus mins :/ ... :p haha...





.
.
.

Most of the time, I'm for "going with your feeling". It makes things a lot easier and you will not regret not doing anything. It's like... being straight forward with yourself and following through with your feelings.

.
.
.

I think I know why I'm always so serious. For me, I take it that, whatever I say or think or do, will declare the kind of person I want to be. It is not so simple as to.. just to say that I'm a serious person.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...