Wednesday, February 24, 2010

gambit

Some back-dated photos from 10-02-10...






In case I forget, that's bird shit on his back... :p

.
.
.


I just remembered that I gamble a lot.. really... I started during my secondary school days, playing dai di or bridge in my classroom. Then in my jc days, I played in the container classrooms.... I didn't play that much in my army days or the first two years of my university. But starting from last year, it was the mahjong sessions at david's place.... :s scary.... think i must have clocked in at least 400 hours..... :p

Anyway, the feet above, belonged to my secondary school friends.. Met them up last night for supper and to talk cok :o
.
.
.


I met up andy at his workplace to listen to his experience and get his advice regarding my job search... Really appreciate it.... :p

Priority: Sch bills :o

.
.
.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...