Monday, February 22, 2010

goodly enough

Last friday, we were on our way to JP when we saw this row of shopping carts along the pavement. And we decided to be good citizens and push them back :o


We left them on the first floor of JP though... Because we can't squeeze all of them into the lift :s and we didn't want to use any dollar coins to detach them :o

.
.
.

This is for anyone who are interested in getting books at a cheaper price. The boss told me that after the deal has been struck, the book will be sent by mail and the buyer would have to pay for the postage of one dollar. The postage will be free if more than $60 worth of books are bought. Or if the buyer knows where the boss would be setting up his temporary booth (e.g. at nus pr stu, etc..), he/she could arrange to meet the boss over there and there wouldn't be any delivery charge.

But... The boss is selling "blink" at $14.40. And it will take the book one to six weeks to reach me, depending on whether the boss has it in his warehouse. Popular is selling it for $17. There will be a 10% off if you have its membership card. I can have the book for $15.30 immediately this way.
Hmmmm.......

.
.
.

I was selling ice cream at Chingay during last Friday and Saturday night.









During these two days, I observed that photographers like to take photos of children. A photographer was taking photos of the indian girl above, so I followed suit... :p There was another situation which there was a bunch of kids waiting in a line and a few photographers flock to their area and started taking photos of them.



I think I like the above fireworks the most. The green and gold sparks could twinkle and stay in the sky for the longest time.





I think it's kinda fun when my ice cream box catches the eyes of the kids. Then their eyes would light up and I would point to the photos on my box and use sign language to ask them whether they want to eat the ice cream. Most of them would nod their heads but, most of their parents would not allow them to buy... :p

.
.
.


If you are tired of your life, go do something different. You know you can afford to come up with the time and strength for it... You will get what you want if you want it badly enough.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...