Wednesday, February 10, 2010

make believe

Last thursday, I went to donate my blood.


At first, I was having fun making fun of qy :p and laughing...


Then when the lady was going to inject in the anaesthetic, I tried to prepared myself and my face changed.....


hahaha! I was really scared! as you can see from the photo above.... :s You could still see the remaining traces of shock that had not dissipated, in the photo below.... :/



After the anaesthetic was injected, everything else was not scary :o


Mission accomplished :o

.
.
.


I think jolyn created this badge to justify something... haha :p

No la.. She bought it from beijing.

.
.
.




The natural way to be beautiful is to be confident. Even if you aren't, I think it would be pretty fun pretending to be, and see how far you can go with that. ^___^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...