Tuesday, December 16, 2008

desserts

In case you can't see, there are pieces of rockmelons, apples, kiwis, bananas, strawberries, pineapples, corn flakes. And there's also whipped cream, puddings, chocolate cake, ice cream... This dessert is, like, so "wow" right? ... :p It's found at Jurong Point. Anybody want to challenge this with me?



I had a new haircut. I didn't thought that i could have any more different haircuts due to my short hair but my hairdresser surprised me with her idea. I was quite reluctant at the start but i persuaded myself to go ahead with it, to try it at least once. And it's nice :o

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I don't think i'll have any chance to try this hairstyle again... :/ see how ba.. :p

You don't really need special occasions or festivals to give yourself reasons to do something special for your friends, loved ones or families. It's when you do it for no reason, that will surprise them, and, these surprises will mean a lot more to them.

sucks......... I am using my laptop at Sun Plaza's Macdonald's now... :/ It's due to some problem with my internet connection... :/ Hope the Starhub technicians can help me solve it through the phone tommorow.

2 comments:

SeriousTayrius said...

Starhub is having a LOT of problems. many of my friends are uncontactable!i mean those using starhub lines.

宅男 - 国容 said...

there was a problem with my starhub line too.. My friend said that his friend complained abt his/her internet connection and got 2 mths free.. Was thinking what shd i say to the operator to be able to get that... Anyway, mine was fixed in the afternoon.. But my bro told me that it wasn't working again at night.. :s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...