Thursday, December 4, 2008

big child




A few minutes before this picture was taken, i was rejected by someone. ... :p I just received this tuition assignment and was going there for the first lesson when the mom told me that she wanted a female tutor for her daughter as she would not always be home and she have a total of 3 daughters... :/ I also didn't want to force her to accept me, so i just left. I guessed she didn't know how to reject the tuition agent when he tried to persuade her to accept a male tutor instead.


The host got the kids all excited, and also got them dancing... so cute!!





Haha.. Seeing them dance made me smile.. I think it's because their actions are extra big and expressive..


How many people don't judge, but accept...?

1 comment:

iamwotiam said...

Few... to judge and accept.
there is more to be said but i dun want to be whining

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...