Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2 musing :p

I think, for most people, whenever we are tired mentally or physically, we'll tend to feel that this is related to other negative feelings. As in, we'll think that we're tired of the world, or think that we're tired of how others are treating us, or think that we are feeling sad, or think that we are having other negative feelings... I feel that if we just treat this (physically or mentally tired) as an isolated case, and tell ourselves that we just need to relax and give ourselves a break for a while, we will get out of this "hole" earlier and we will start to feel better with ourselves and everything else in a shorter time.

I also think.. I might have blogged about something similar to the above paragraph before.. but I'm too lazy to look through all my past entries.. :p

To someone or something up there: Can i be selfish to just ask for a selfless act or a good surprise to me from anyone or anything? I want it to fill up my depleted box... :/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS ! SMILE ALWAYS ! ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...