Sunday, August 3, 2008

too used


My friend got this tissue paper at Singapore Discovery Centre :p

Yesterday, i went to the red dot museum.. to do what i missed out the first time i went last month. It's to... have my painting/drawing done :o You just have to sit still for around 10 minutes, and there'll be various artists using their own methods to put your image down onto a piece of paper. There's one that uses blue pen, another one that uses water colours, one that uses a pencil, etc...

At first i thought it would be really fun. But i got quite nervous when i was sitting there by myself, being looked upon by the artists and passerbys :/

When i'm not smiling, a lot of people have mentioned that i looked sad or that i look like i have a lot of problems :s








Ii had to think really long and hard to reduce the number of pictures to 2 from the 4 that i took a liking to. (the main 4 in the picture above) Each picture costs $8.

I bought these 2 in the end. The drawing in blue pen really struck me and i felt that this was the nicest picture of all. I think it's because the guy drew me to be even better than i really look :p The 2 artists below are the ones who did the pictures above. The lady drew the one with the watercolours.


Sch's starting tommorow :o

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...