Friday, August 8, 2008

random

I remembered some stuff from some self help book that i read last time.
  • Everybody likes to feel that they're important... in some way or another
  • Everybody, or most people, wants to be 熟 with each other
Everybody would prefer to have close friends instead of just acquaintances. But few would really put in extra effort to be close to someone. Most would hope for things to fall slowly in place. If we become good friends, it would be fate. If we don't, it's fate too.. :s

I can't hold a proper conversation anymore. Can someone give me some tips? or i might go to the library one of these days to borrow a book to teach me...

My favourite place to hang out in school, would be the CAD Lab :o It's very quiet and not a lot of people would go there to use the computers because either they don't know about the place, or it's because it's out of the way.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...