Tuesday, August 19, 2008

heart look

oops... i didn't realize that only people with registered accounts could leave comments on my blog until just now when my friend told me. Please feel free to comment on the "sensing happiness" entry k? :p thks :o

back-dated nice pics with my one look face :o




Unless you look outstanding, very good looking or very not good looking, nobody will take notice of you. So, you don't have to be too conscious of your looks..







Do you prefer to have friends whom you can have heart-to-heart talks which are not very fun? or friends who you can crap around and have lots of fun with? If you have to choose between one, which would you choose? I think it's quite hard to make this decision.. For me, if i have to choose between one, i think i would choose... the latter. It's because i think my friends find difficulty in understanding me when we have heart to heart talks, most of the time. So, i think i would rather have friends whom i can have fun crapping with... :s Am i wrong? ... k, i don't think i'm using my brain to think..

1 comment:

Timmy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...