Sunday, August 10, 2008

prepresentsent

83 at the botanic gardens :o



Haven't been in a cam-whoring mood for a very very long time.. Is it because i think i'm getting bored of it? Or is it because i don't think i look as good as last time? Or is it because i just don't feel like it? or is it because a lot of friends have expressed their disgust at the only look i have on my photos ... :p I realised that i like taking pictures of people expressing their true emotions, especially during when they're having a good time, be it candid or posed. I like capturing good moments on my camera as they can last longer than memories. But recently, i've come to think that, they might not even be real... as in... people who are not close, yet having fun together... :/ ... ok.. now i know my problem as i was typing that out... i'm just envious that i can't have fun like a lot of people i know. It doesn't matter whether they are close anot. The most important thing is that they are having fun. My friend sent me this...
"心很小的时候,世界就变得很小,小得看不起一片美丽的树叶。
心很乱的时候,路就变得很多,我们都是这样走失的...
简单的幸福,就是别想太多,开心就好。"
Think i've been wasting a lot of time thinking...

you see? i don't even dare to look at myself in the camera.... :p

Existence... I've been feeling kinda useless recently... Being a super boring person, i don't want to affect and bore my friends to death, so i don't want to hang out with them. .. Why am i feeling like this recently? Maybe.. Maybe it's because this is the seventh month... ... :p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...