Monday, August 4, 2008

知己知己,百战百胜 :p

After 24 years, i've finally realized that, actually, i'm a more thinking person instead of a more feeling one. I always think how i feel instead of feel how i feel... In the past, because of some problems (some created by myself :/ ), i've learnt to place myself in the position of a third party viewing the situation so that i would not be too affected.. So that my feelings would not affect my judgement.. So that i can think clearly of how i should react.. So that i would not be sad... As a result, i've always distanced myself away from my feelings. Luckily there's a few ways that i can get close to my feelings.
  • Participate in pranks to be played on others :p
  • Watching touching shows
  • Looking at selfish behavior :/
etc....
At the start, i couldn't really accept myself for being a more thinking person and i always envied those people who are in touch with their feelings.. but i'm ok with myself now. I just have to do those things more often to let myself get in touch with my feelings more :p

Different people have different ways to get their kicks :o

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...