Monday, April 7, 2008

qn marks

An accident happened while i was on my way to school this morning. The train just stopped halfway while it was going into the station at around 8. I'm still not sure about what happened. Ok, i just went to google what exactly happened :p A man either jumped or fell onto the tracks when the train was coming into the station and got pinned under the third carriage of the train. He was pronounced dead at 8.30am.
The Singapore Civil Defense Force came soon after the train stopped and tried to stop people from crowding on the platform. Quite a lot of people were flocking to the area where the man was stuck, to kay poh :/

A photo that i managed to take as i walk past the scene. I saw this guy kneeling at the gap at the accident area while exiting the train. I was wondering how was this guy related to that man... I went to Macdonald's for breakfast as i didn't want to squeeze with the others for the shuttle bus to the next train station. When i went back to the train station at around 8.55, surprisingly, everything was back to normal, like nothing had happened in the past hour. 8 more days to exams :/

Twice... Both times.. Seriously, i didn't know what hit me. I was just writing about how i felt on those issues, not pointing my finger to anybody or referring to anybody. Maybe the more i explain myself, the more i seem to be lying... :/ Why would i want to provocate anybody? Why would i want to gao xiao dong zuo? ... I wasn't angry or pissed off. I'm just a bit sad and bewildered... How did this whole thing start? ... Hiy... As long as everyone is happy, then i don't think i have to care so much...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...