Thursday, April 17, 2008

the day i almost shit in my berms

It all started when i was taking my structure exams this afternoon. I already felt an ache in my stomach but i presumed it to be a symptom due to stress. As it was just a mild ache, i manage to not care about it until after the exam. When the exam was over, i didn't care about it again as i was listening to mj bitching about the exam :p I found it difficult too but i felt that i didn't study enough to really discuss about the exams with the others. Then mj drove me and let me off at bukit batok mrt station. That was when i made my first mistake. I didn't go to any toilets around there. I did hesitate about going into the toilet at westmall, but i thought i could tahan until sembawang... i was so so wrong. The ache started coming back and the magnitude was way greater than what i experienced in the examination hall. I kept fidgeting and tapping my feet (hope nobody noticed me doing those stuff :/ ). Finally i really really couldn't take it anymore and i dropped off the train 2 stops before my usual stop and i slowly walked to the toilet with small steps :s i couldn't even open up my steps for fear that something would drop out of my a***ho** ... :p I really wanna thank whoever's up there for not letting me shit in my pants..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...