Friday, April 4, 2008

lie down

Think i should adjust the exposure of the digicam... (Is it called the exposure? :p)
I went to 扫墓 after my lessons in school today.
To me, it's another chance for the whole family to be together for a while. Looking at how the other families interact within themselves, always invoke this... envy in me. Chatting happily with each other, childish bickering with one another... actually, the rest of my family has been doing these all this while... I guess i'm so used to playing the observer in every kind of situation that i don't know how to participate anymore... and the worse thing is that... i'm a lousy observer :s

Lies... Since during secondary school, i've came to the conclusion that, if you want to be a good liar, you've got to believe in the lie, and believe in it totally. My "presentation" of this skill took place a few times when i was pretending to be sick or that i have a sprained ankle, so i won't have to go for my CCA :p I believed in it so much that i really experienced some discomfort :/ anyway, what i wanted to say by bringing out this point, was to question myself whether do i always exhibit this behavior of believing in the lies i make. I guess i couldn't really answer this question because i might really forget what was the truth. I think some conscientious effort is needed on my part to make sure that i don't lie. I would rather tell the truth then to lie as it would require a lot more effort to cover up the extra lies that would have to be said. And the truth will be out someday... so, why bother to lie..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...