Tuesday, April 29, 2008

individual star :p

End of exams lo :o We went to find some place special to eat to reward ourselves.We found some place special... the food was es-specially bland :/




I didn't really feel good after the exam. I thought i would be happy that i can stop studying for exams. Maybe it's because i didn't put in a lot of effort.. or maybe i just need one or two days to adjust myself.

I was talking to jr just now and he was saying that i'm a very weird person as i'm able to be very friendly with any individual, but once u put 2 or more of them together, i'll just become another person.. which kinda mean that i'm poor in group dynamics. Is it because that i'm not very confident of myself and i care too much about how they think? Or am i too sensitive to other people? I would want to be the same in front of a person or a group.. How leh...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...