Thursday, April 17, 2008

ha Ha hA

I was browsing through my old photos when i saw these few pictures that were taken when i went to Taiwan with my unit 6 SIR 2 years plus ago.The few of us that weren't allowed to participate in recreational activities on the first day as we brought sharp objects when we checked in at the airport. :/ We were told not to bring sharp objects... but most of us didn't know nail clippers were included in the list of banned objects.

Half strength of the snipers.

I want to go overseas and experience a different culture, a different environment :o

All of us are kinda crazy during this exam period. The most frequent symptom that my friends and me have displayed is that all of us could begin laughing uncontrollably over the littlest and un-funniest thing... 5 more exams to go :o

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...