Friday, April 4, 2008

bor-ling

:s Recently, the majority of the photos in my camera, are pictures of explanations and solutions. This is really a fast and easy way to keep all the information. But, a downside is that i would be too lazy to refer back to the photos and even when i see the photos, most of the time, i wouldn't know what the teacher is writing about :/
On my way home in the evening, i felt a bit awkward taking out my camera in the train station but i still did it because i wanted to take a picture of the super crowded platform. This was the first time that i saw so many people squeezing to stand in front of where the mrt train doors would slide open. Some were even standing over the yellow line and aLL of them was blocking the passengers from coming out, not leaving any space for them to exit :/
super old pic :o (i didn't deliberately crop out bel's face ah..)

I've always felt that i'm a boring person. I, am friendly, so normally, it wouldn't be much of a problem for me to get to know new people. But as I'm not interested in most of the topics that my friends normally talk about, e.g. soccer, cars, etc... after some time, the novelty will wear off, i'm not sure is it for one or both parties... I guess it's normal for this to happen... ok... this seems like i'm just whining.. but... actually... i'm fine being a boring person :p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...