Tuesday, March 11, 2008

inTENse

I went to Hey Hey hotpot yesterday with cedric and tong long.A whole bunch of army guys were there for their cohesion night and it was kinda noisy over there. But TL said that normally, the ambience over there is quite good... good for catching up with friends.
We had the dinner buffet. There's a few soup bases that you can order and you can just tick the items you want off the menu, and the waitors/waitresses will serve it to you.
I was trying to 摆脱 my one-look look.

I skipped 2 lectures today! :p I didn't do it deliberately. I just woke up a bit late and went to run... !! :p because i haven ran for 4-5 days, and i felt super guilty. Then it started raining so i kinda took my time in going to school so i only reached school in time for my civil mat tutorial :p Then after that, i went to help my friends model a few t-shirts that they're selling on their website. They focus more on girls' stuff like girly clothes and accessories. For the guys' tshirts, they'll only start selling it on the website this friday or saturday when they upload the pictures on it.
The 2 girls who's in charge of the website and pck who was with us... :p

http://lovemoncheri.livejournal.com

I went to the library at sun plaza before i went to school :p and i borrowed 2 books, "The Choice" by Nicholas Sparks and "Anansi Boys" by Neil Gaiman. Being an avid fan of nicholas sparks (avid fan meaning, i've read all his books that the national libraries have stocked up), i started with his book first.
When i got to this part of the book, i was super touched when i read the last line. The girl didn't even like the guy at the start, and she had a boyfriend, but then... think u got to borrow the book to find out about the plot :p

I like to read books because the experiences of the characters are more exciting and intense. The feelings that i normally have, are more dulled than what others are feeling. So i'm always envious of people who are able to feel 100% of what they're feeling...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...