Sunday, March 30, 2008

dream life

I've had thoughts like this before but i didnt know how to express them out in words.
Hmmm....
gratitude...
thinking evil thoughts...
plain happiness...

so many different types of emotions were shown just during lunch time... we could start our own drama show :p
David Tao went to Central today :o
But surprisingly, there were still enough spaces near the stage where i could stand and take closer pictures of him.

Susi told us about her dream today. As in, what she wants to have, to do in the future... She asked us about ours. I.. couldn't think of anything. I began to wonder, is it because that i'm afraid that i would be disappointed if i can't achieve my target, if i have one. I believe that targets give us more motivation and enthusiasm to live our lives. Will getting good results ever be one of my targets? I'm not sad if it isn't... I'm just hoping that it can be. So that i'll work harder and get better results :p ... I just want to live a good life= have good company, do the things that i want to do, be with someone that i love and be happy together, everybody around me being happy... that's enough.. It isn't that hard to achieve all these... right? (@_@)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...