Friday, March 14, 2008

meibee

A star fruit tree in our sch compound, in between the north spine and hall 2.
The sun finally came out from hiding today.
They were doing their tech com project as when i was returning to north spine after my chemistry tutorial. And i decided to kay poh :p

ps with her 冠军笑容 :p
致立thinking about what to say to his geo tutor after he realised that marks are given for attendence :/
the don't-want-to-take-pic-yet-ever-ready-to-take-pic ls :o
sm busy doing the wiring part when everybody was slacking...!! :p

I just realised that the chinese name for yew tee is oil pond :s

I think i've been rather happy, or maybe i'm just not sad these few days... :p Maybe i'm getting used to the pace that my life is going now. Maybe something special or different will happen to me soon? :p maybe yes... maybe no... ok... my brain isn't functioning that well now... keep thinking of maybes... :s

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...