Sunday, March 9, 2008

Jap SA Openhouse

I went to this jap restaurant at Cuppage on Wednesday. The prices were around the same as Waraku and I don't think the place lacked in ambience and their food is hao chi de. The only thing that stopped me from enjoying the experience fully, was that, their menus are in jap :/ I don't really know what they have on their menus.
Although the whole place look quite jappy, the waitresses over there were aunties who knows how to speak both jap (i heard some of them spoke a bit of it) and chinese and they were quite friendly.


My quizzes for this week finally ended on friday. And i was actually quite surprised at my luck for my chem mcq quiz, think i got most of the qns that i ti-kamed right :p
I went to SAJC with ck and some others . We went there to do a roadshow for NTU, it's sort of to promote our school to those students who just got their A Level results. But almost all of those who approached us, came to ask about NBS stuff, about whether can their grades allow them to go in.Later at night, i went to qy's bday party at aloha changi. It's a uniform theme party, but i felt that our uniforms were a bit boring because a lot of people came in their school uniforms.. including me :p 2 uniforms were quite interesting though. One came in a doctor's attire, the other came as a... ermmmm.... technician He wore a one piece orange attire.
After the cake cutting session, a few of us slowly gathered around one of the mahjong tables and we started playing silly games. And the forfeit was being stamped by a "qiuyong"
chop :p The games were super hilarious :pThe gambling pokers which we used to play our games. Liu Xing Hua Yuan's :/
jr and me only had 1 hour's plus of sleep before we went to help out at our school's open house. I couldn't really walk straight when i woke up :/
I partnered with kianhai and we were helping with the internal bus tours. But i only tried it once because i don't dare to speak to the passengers :/
You can see from my pictures that i haven't really woke up yet:/
I didn't feel quite well because i was sian and a bit motion sicked :p but i recovered totally when everybody started doing crazy poses, haha :p
This was the most normal picture that we took yesterday.

Our group of people were still super energetic at the end of the day,as, when the everybody was posing for a super big group picture, we were jumping behind to try to appear in the picture :p

ermmmm... my brain isn't functioning very well now... dunno what else to say le :p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...