Monday, March 17, 2008

question marks

Doesn't the floor look clean enough for you to eat your food off on? :p i swept and mopped it!

I've always think that ss's condo looks like a castle.You see :o Even their rubbish dump looks like a small castle... :p
Trying to capture nice photos of clouds. The clouds have been kinda huge these 2 days after the rainy weather was over.
I went to dempsey road yesterday for their Ben and Jerry's.

I always don't like to think too much because of the conclusions that i'll come up with. I think i'll just be blur as always.
I met up with sm, ps, ls, kg and mj today. We missed sabrina a lot because she wasn't here. :/ First, we went to billy bombers for lunch :o i can only say one word after i stepped out of the place. "Full!!!" I had some problems sitting down in the cinema as my stomach was trying to explode out of my body. :/ I was also kinda entertained by the reactions by the people sitting around me :p After watching the show, i think, "Rule #1" isn't your typical horror show as it doesn't only use sound and visual effects to scare you, there's more content in its plot.
Later at night, i met up with the 83 gang to sort of meet up and to also celebrate vinc's belated birthday. In the picture above, they were trying to work out a strategy on how, who to get the food that we wanted to eat :p

Trying to look for a manager so that we can complain about their service :/I have a lot of questions today :p

Does frequency,the time u knew each other or the number of times facing problems together dictate how close you're to someone? ...

Maturity... being able to have a mature mind and being able to act maturely... are this 2 the same? ... I don't really think so...

i wonder how does everybody make their choices. Is it based on instant gratification? advantages? whims? peer pressure? past experiences? stubborness?...

1 comment:

Jason Di said...

Does frequency,the time u knew each other or the number of times facing problems together dictate how close you're to someone?
well, from what i see all three of them do determine how close. Frequency wise, for me i would think the higher it is, the less close it would be.
As for time, there are 2 sides i guess..for some frenz of yours, the longer you know, the more flaws you might observe..As for the others, could be vice versa.
Perhaps our choice to look on people's good or bad sides does affect too..
Well:) just my 2 cents worth of opinion..wait inflation occurred,now 5 cents!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...