Sunday, July 13, 2014

Ownership

I really really really don't like people who do not take responsibility of their own actions.

I will learn and keep improving on how to be a better communicator so as to allow those people to understand what they are doing.





... Is there a need for me to tell them that they are not taking responsibility of their own actions? ... I don't know.

Would saying that taking responsibility of your own actions, actually empowers you with the knowledge that you are in control of your own fate, actually makes the argument more attractive? But why would these people want to be in control of their own fate?

... What if they don't believe that they can be in control of their own fate? ...





... I am kinda stuck here.. I don't know how to convince this bunch of people to take responsibility of their own actions. Can someone give me some guidance? .. :8

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello! just a passerby here! heh.
I just think that you should tell them and let them reflect on their actions. sometimes I feel that even I didn't realise I did something wrong until someone tells me and I'll step back and realise the mistake. I feel that telling someone straight in the face, though difficult, is sometimes most effective. it's what communication is about I guess? hope it helps!
btw, your blog is interesting and makes me reflect on myself at times. hard to find a blog likes yours nowadays! hahah! keep writing! :D

宅男 - 国容 said...

You sound like what my friend has said to me before...

Are you him? haha..

Thank you :o There are a lot of blogs which are able to articulate these kind of thoughts better than me though.. But thank you again :o

Anonymous said...

hahah!! nah. just a kpo stranger here. :p

perhaps! but your world seems so interesting and different with your personal touch. hahah! so will just continue reading ba! and you're very welcome. (:

just want to ask, what does :8 implies? I really can't think of any... but it's cute! hahah!

宅男 - 国容 said...

:8... :8 stands for puffed out cheeks

Anonymous said...

HAHAH! that make sense. first time I see this emoji. hahah!!

thanks for replying though! ((: have a good week ahead with raya holiday! and keep your thoughts flowing!! more happy ones hopefully... heh. :B

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...