Sunday, July 6, 2014

Connections

I do not have any friends who are working as chefs or personal assistants for rich people. Think it will be quite interesting to have cookouts with chef friends and to ask the personal assistants about their experiences with their employers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What kind of person do i envision myself to be? ...

1) I will be a genuine person (to the best of my abilities :8),
2) who accepts all people (will try my best :6) ,
3) who will still always be wowed by new experiences (does it mean that it will be good for me to spread out my new experiences?)...

...let me refer back to my blog profile for some reminders.. :6

okay okay..
4) to allow myself and people around me to feel better, if not good, about ourselves (in a healthy manner)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link about visualization:
http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/jim-carrey-is-about-to-blow-your-mind-the-power-of-intention-and-visualization/

Jim Carrey:
Thought is one of the things that causes our suffering. (Totally agree.)
Who is aware of how we are thinking? (Only ourselves.)
I am the Universe. (woo yahh!!)

You can totally intend the life you want for yourself. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anything can happen, good or bad, But it is how you react and manage these things, that shape your reality, and in turn, shape the world you are in.

Just think of the infinite possibilities that you can do with your life if you were to make conscious choices all the time..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am thankful for all the people that I have around me now, and all the people I had around me. I have learnt so much things from them. I feel guilty of not getting in contact with a few of them.. :s

Here are most of them here..





 

 



 










 



 


 







.... hahah... just spent around an hour looking for these photos... so mannyyyyy... think there are many others too.. just that, these ppl are the ones that I have spent more moments with, during one period or another.. I miss everyone of them here. Think maybe I will send them a "good day" msg again.. haha... haven't done that in a few years..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah I'm inside! haha. good day!

宅男 - 国容 said...

你是谁?Your reply sounds like someone whose name starts with "k"? :8

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...