Saturday, July 19, 2014

Understand?

I just get high when others or articles manage to describe some aspect of me.

Am I happy because
1) Is it because they understand me a bit more?
2) Or because I understand myself a bit more?

How long haven't you tried to understand someone else? instead of assuming you know how they think?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People do change. Their thoughts do change over time. Instead of stereotyping them into the past impression that you had of them, maybe once in a while, you can try to understand them, again? Maybe they will also appreciate you believing that, they can be the better person that they want to be.

Sharing this image from the Liar Game manga..

Liar Game 29 - Page 11

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...