Wednesday, June 23, 2010

value-add me




gr appreciates the affirmations and encouragement always given by titus and ron during ktv sessions :o
gr also appreciates the presence of david cum bff :o ... just somehow know that he will not look down on me...


Guess I was just tired of myself only having a heart and nothing else... Upgrade upgrade :o
Good times will be here :o

go away mr cough!

.
.
.


These three guys were talking about soccer... :s
Though it was a hectic meet up and we did not really catch up much, I was reminded of how much they have helped me throughout the years and the fact that they are still here although my frequency weren't that similar to theirs.

Thank you andy!! for lending me your non-camera phone :o

.
.
.

Free wishes for everyone :o
As long as you set the details (e.g. type, deadline, etc.) and believe it and try your best to make it come true, help will be given to make it into reality... :)

1 comment:

DAVID said...

i look hideous, take it away!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...