Thursday, June 10, 2010

move

Last sat, we had a cookout at david's place :o









Titus made the sushi rice and taught all of us how to form sushi rolls :o which I thought, was the highlight of the evening :p The rest of us did sandwiches, ice cream with cookies and chocolate fondue... and I thought pasta would be the easiest to make dish and i banned it from the cookout... haha..

.
.
.




Thinking too much has become so much of a habit for me... Been busy creating dramas in my head... :/ I should just stick to watching them on my com or tv...

.
.
.

I saw these photos stuck on my colleague's cubicle yesterday and while we were talking, he shared his past stories of working at SBC with me.


Taken on the set of "咖啡屋".. dunno whether it is this wu(1) ... :/



Been getting more used to office work... Luckily, I have my mp3 player to make the work and lack of talking company more bearable and enjoyable :o
.
.
.


For those people who seldom or don't spend time alone with themselves, just not doing anything... is it that scary?
...or boring?
...or lonely?

.
.
.

It is so easy to get caught up with impressions. Impressions which are presented by others, and impressions which you want to show to others.
Reasons for impressing others:
-to allow others to have a good impression of oneself
-to want to be accepted
-to allow others not to have a bad impression of oneself (this reason is mutually exclusive with the first one)
-
I think it feels nice when, despite the bad impressions that i give, others still accepts me :o ... pray that I can accept myself most of the time too.. *hugs to self* ...

.
.
.

Anyway, I received the letter from MOE asking me to accept contract teaching for 1 to 1.5 years at a primary school while they consider me for the next intake at NIE. It sucks having to receive the same pay for around 3 years before i graduate from NIE and receive a better pay. The good thing is that I only have to teach PE :o ... Pray that another good thing will be that I will be asked to teach at Sembawang Primary School which is just practically at my doorstep.. :p

.
.
.

"It's time to go out for a walk.."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...