Saturday, June 19, 2010

community sweets


I went for a brisk walking event which is organized by NW CDC this morning :o

Before I started my temporary job at NW CDC, all I knew about the government, was the PAP, a bit about the Opposition parties, the GST rebates, MOE, and maybe some other miscellaneous matters. I felt that there are other areas that are under-appreciated or not appreciated by the locals. The community work done by NW CDC and other similar agencies, is one such area.


Actually, I like listening to the different experiences of others. Then why do I not spend time talking to my family and listening to theirs? :s ... I think it is because I don't like it.. or rather, I'm not used to it.

Dr Teo Ho Pin, Mayor of North West District, posing for a photo with participants from a certain constituency...

Participants can actually register for free and they will receive a free t-shirt and free food and water after every walk. .... I heard from a source that some china peeps can actually be very "cheapskate" and demand for more food and water :s Then I was saying that there should be Singaporeans who behave in the same way, then the source said that Singaporeans are lazier... :s ... haha..
But the participants were all quite well behaved today..



Andrew :o ... Photographer of the day. The other two names that I learnt today, are Ah-Dan and Iris, who are friends that came for the walk together.

.
.
.


“你要吃糖吗?” ... :6

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...