Saturday, June 26, 2010

good rest

I was walking around Orchard alone yesterday. It was actually quite enjoyable as I was exploring the stores in "Mandarin Gallery" for the first time... dunno whether the name is correct.. :/


Had a cup of "blizzard" ice cream while walking towards ion...


Had a plate of sushi while reading a book... hmmm...

All these could take place because I didn't feel well for the past few days and took a mc from a polyclinic in the morning... :p

.
.
.

I just remembered what was my biggest turn off... my insecurity..


hmmm... what would i do if i am not insecure?

4 comments:

Me me me!! said...

I think sometimes it feels good to be alone, to enjoy quiet time with yourself and it's quite addictive. But never pair it with insecurity. It could be highly toxic! :)

宅男 - 国容 said...

ohh...
hmmm... can't remember how that would feel like.. I realized that, most of the time, my insecurity may only emerge when I'm with someone else...

Anonymous said...

Well, for starters you should stop comparing yourself frequently with others subsciously. Believe in yourself. Most people will actually find you better than them. :)

宅男 - 国容 said...

... thank you..

just find it hard to get out of the dumps now... :s

feel like venting my frustration of not being able to feel better, but dunno how to vent it..... :s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...