Sunday, March 28, 2010

no to 平淡!

Think a stagnant life is kinda boring... ... gr appreciates changes along the way to allow life to be funner and more enjoyable :o



A few days back, I saw this bunch of...... senior ladies dancing to a song by S.H.E.... Felt good just watching them dance... Dunno why I felt happy just watching them dance.. Is it because of their courage? Or is it because they are having fun? ... I felt the same thing when I saw this musical instruments performance at this open space near canteen ... by a group of malay primary school kids from (Yishun Primary School?) . I was at the canteen buying a cup of teh-o, deciding whether to go see the performance and risk being late for my prof com lesson. I went in the end la... and i didn't regret my decision :p The moment they started playing their instruments, everyone in the audience was silent. At the start, a few group of instruments was being played individually. Then, after a while, all of them started to play together and were even dancing along to the music.... so cute laaa :o ... :p I just felt super good and was grinning from ear to ear... :p I was sitting on the railing but I couldn't help myself from balancing my cup of unfinished drink at the corner of the railing, so that I can give them a round of applause ... :p
Kudos to those who dare :o

(not to my ah ma who dare to shout for my brother though... She did it a few times outside our unit and he is in camp.... :s)

2 comments:

trv. said...

(not to my ah ma who dare to shout for my brother though... She did it a few times outside our unit and he is in camp.... :s) >>> SO FUNNY~! =D

宅男 - 国容 said...

:/ ... okay la.. it was funny before i went to try to talk her out of doing it... :s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...