Wednesday, March 10, 2010

rank: one>two




During a few times, when others don't feel good... when there is no solution in sight, and after I offer a few different advices, and they don't feel better after... I'll tend to get a bit depressed... and I may even get a bit frustrated :s ..... I don't like myself like this :/




I will always remember that there will always be ways to allow others to feel better... It's just that I may not help in providing the ways... Or that I might be too close-minded to see other ways...




Reminder: Be more open-minded :o

.
.
.

Don't be surprised... but the first priority will always be more important than the second one.


.
.
.

Note: Always know what you want (not necessarily what others want), so you will know what you want to achieve. And if it is that important to you, keep reminding yourself so that you will have the motivation to fight for it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...