Wednesday, March 17, 2010

aura









Click on this if you feel like it :o
feel-better-button

.
.
.

Since last year, I have been down to this shop, Kang Li Feng Shui & Crystal Centre (#01-06/07/08/24/25) which is at Fu Lu Shou Complex, at Bugis to have photos of my aura taken.
Apart from the printed analysis of the different colours of your aura, you can also approach the shop assistants for the explanation of the colours in your photo.



200903


200904


20090531


20090615


20100316


Yesterday, the lady at the shop told me that, based on the three white spots in the top right of the pinkish halo (love) around me, I have three fantasies relating to love. I wonder what they are....
haha..

2 comments:

Cindy Cindy said...

Hi hi,
I was trying to find out the opening hours of aura pictures taking place and stumbles onto your blog. Really love those aura photos u had. :)

I find that you are different and sensitive person too.

So I would like to make friends with you ?

I'm into tarots and aura pics and fortune tellings too and into spiritual stuffs. ^^

宅男 - 国容 said...

grime and filth? ... haha.. is that too harsh a phrase to use?
... But i do agree with you.. to a certain degree.. about the part where we should be grateful for the beautiful things which we see, when we see it.

hmmm.. I am not someone who takes initiatives in making friends online.. i dun mind chatting at times when there is a chance la.. anyway, I don't mean any offence :o

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...