Saturday, January 2, 2010

randoms

"just be who you want to be, do what you want to do, think what you want to think... Once you have an intention, always have it in your mind.. believe it and things will somehow work out for you... (It is alright if you have a change in your mind for the intention part..) as to what other people think or say about your behavior/actions/thinking, you can just listen to them and if you agree with them, you can modify your action or you can just stay the same way... just remember that your own opinion is more important than others', and there is no wrong or right... there is only the matter of whether you are on the path heading to the destination you want to reach.

There may be times when I may not approve of your actions, but I'll respect it that you are doing what you want to do.."

.
.
.
At this age, I tend to hear of more partings than getting-togethers...

.
.
.
I realized that I am not used to people being unfriendly to me at the start...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...